- Punctuality. Arriving to work on time everyday allows crews to work efficiently and successfully.
- Dependability. In a job that requires teamwork, being able to count on your co-workers is necessary to get the job done.
- Positive attitude. The ability to maintain a good attitude helps to keep an enjoyable work environment.
- Communication. Communicating with co-workers is key to keeping everything organized on job sites.
- Prepared. Showing up to work every day with the necessary supplies and tools.
- Teamwork. Understanding the importance of working together and that your team will expect the aforementioned characteristics from you as a crew member.
or Download Application