COMPANY HISTORYThe company was founded in 1950 by Vern Martinson in Cedar Falls, IA. Vern’s son Jerry took over in the mid-1960’s as the company continued to grow. In 1993 the business moved to its current office in Waterloo. Jerry retired in 2004 when his sons Scott and Dave took over the business. With four generations and over 65 employees playing roles in the company, we take pride in the work we do.
AWARDS, ACCOMPLISHMENTS & LEADERSHIP POSITIONS
CFA 2002 Contractor of the Year – David Martinson
CFA Board Member since 2004; Committee Chairman and President 2014-2016 – Dave Martinson
Home Builders Association of NE Iowa: Home Builders Hall of Fame – Jerry Martinson
Top 20 Volume Applicators, Rub-R-Wall – 2000-2017